LOS VERANOS WAS THE FIRST ZIP LINE TOUR ADVENTURE ESTABLISHED IN NORTH AMERICA.
WE HAVE THE FINEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL ZIP LINE ADVENTURE FACILITY IN THE WORLD!
Nestled in the Jungles south of Puerto Vallarta Mexico is a small rural pueblo that time forgot. Running through it, the rapids of the Orquideas River cut a valley through the lush green jungle canopy high above. Exotic plants and flowers explode in color and colorful birds keep a watchful eye from high up in their tree top perches.
The sounds of nature abound: the wind through the trees, the percolating rushing river rapids, the calls of the jungle wildlife…. and screams of zip liners as they experience the thrill of flight for the first time.
Los Veranos Canopy Tours, is situated on an expansive private river-front jungle near the southern edge of the popular vacation destination Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Our permanently mounted zip lines course through the lush jungle canopy and criss-cross over the pristine Orquideas River.
WE OFFER THRILLING ACTIVITIES ON LAND, WATER OR AIR.
– Challenge yourself, zip lining high above the jungle canopy or kayaking in our river.
– Rush down our twisting water slides dropping you into the pristine waters of the Orquideas.
– Take a swim to relax or cool off from your adventure on our beach.
– Hike through our lush jungle or commune with the natural beauty and exotic flowers.
– Sample the finest locally made Tequilas in many flavors.
– Thrill your taste buds at our river-front open-air restaurant serving the finest authentic local cuisine.
– Quench your thirst at our Palapa bar with the tastiest mixed drinks, local specialties and beverages.
– Pet our exotic animals or marvel at their beauty.
AND MOST OF ALL THE FINEST STAFF TO EVER LEAVE THE GROUND.
– 14 Thrilling Zip Lines criss-crossing over the Orquideas river.
– Over 2 miles of zip line adventure and Breathtaking Jungle Canopy and River views
– Clearly marked and groomed trails with stone stairs and walkways.
– For thrill seekers…The Big Enchilada ¼ mile long and almost 500 ft. high
– Exotic Animal House Petting Zoo with Monkeys, Iguana’s, Toucans, Cotimundi and more
– River Kayaking
– Water Slides that drop you into the waters of the Orquideas
– Groomed Beach and swimming
– Outdoor River Front Restaurant serving Authentic Local Cuisine
– Relaxing Palapa Bar
– Tequila Tasting Palapa bar
– Exotic plants, flowers, and incredible attention to every detail
– Hiking trails throughout the jungle
YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE A THRILL SEEKER TO LOVE LOS VERANOS.
For those who prefer to stay grounded, too young to leave the nest or simply wish to accompany those who are zip lining, take advantage of all our other fun and relaxing activities. Los Veranos has something exciting or relaxing for people of all ages and levels of adventure.