LOS VERANOS IS LOCATED IN A LUSH MOUNTAINOUS JUNGLE AREA. TO MAKE YOUR ZIP LINE EXPERIENCE THE MOST PLEASURABLE AND SAFE, WE SUGGEST YOU BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
1) COMFORTABLE, WALKING SHOES
– The walking paths between zip lines are groomed however, the terrain is hilly and can get damp. We recommend shoes with a heel strap or a tennis shoe.
2) INSECT REPELLENT
– You are in the jungle and insect repellent is recommended. There are some mosquitos but the most prevalent are the hehenes “Mexican no see ems”. If you forget your insect repellent, you can purchase a can when you check-in for your tour.
3) SWEATSHIRT (MORNING TOURS FROM NOVEMBER-FEBRUARY)
– Before the morning sun has a chance to heat the Jungle, it can get chilly. Since you will reach speeds up to 30 mph in the cool morning air, we suggest a sweatshirt or layers that can be removed.
4) BATHING SUIT, TOWEL, WATER SHOES, SUN TAN LOTION
– If you wish to have river fun in the sun, go swimming, tan yourself on our groomed beach, zoom down our fantastic water slides or Kayak on our river, we suggest you bring: a bathing suit, towel, water shoes and sun tan lotion. We have lockers available for your use.
5) CASH OR CREDIT CARD
– After the tour you may wish to cool off and rehydrate with a beverage or enjoy the most unique mixed drinks at our bar, satisfy your hunger with the delicious flavors of authentic local cuisine at our river side restaurant, take home one of our locally crafted original or flavored tequilas or pictures from our tree top photographers.